Experience the Comfort and Style of Lyocell Scarfs from Scafos
A perfect blend of environmentally friendly, easy-care, and silky-smooth fabric
- Lyocell, an environmentally friendly fiber made from wood pulp, is known for its easy-care, soft, silky, and kind-to-the-skin properties that give it a lovely sheen.
- Our Lyocell scarfs are made with a perfect blend of 50% Lyocell and 50% cotton, this unique combination gives the scarf extra durability while still keeping its natural properties like being easy-care, soft, and silky.
- The scarf made from this fabric drapes beautifully, giving you that effortless style you're looking for, and it gives a luxurious feel to the touch.
- Care for this scarf is easy, as a dry clean is recommended, ensuring that it stays looking beautiful for as long as possible.
- We suggest using an image that has a resolution of 300 dots per inch (DPI) and is in the RGB color space.
In short, Lyocell scarfs from Scafos are the perfect blend of comfort, style, and environmental sustainability that you've been looking for.